Sunday 22 June 2014

Feels

OK!!! So I just watched Kamigami no asobi and cried my eyes out because 1) it's the last episode before the OVA (original video animation) and 2) Because it's so freaking feels. My kokoro has been brokoro. Well after that I watched Kinoro no corda: Blue sky and today is also it's last episode. I cannot understand WHY THE PRODUCERS ONLY MAKE THE AWESOME REVERSE HAREM SHOWS LAST FOR ONLY 12 EPISODE!?!?!?!!   //Hides in a corner and cries.      

Anyway other than my heart breaking over anime characters my exam is tomorrow and I'm on the computer. GREATT. Here is a convo I had with my brain, computer and heart.

Brain: Hey go study
Computer: No baby come to meeeee
Heart: Follow me
Me: I don't know what I'm supposed to do
everything x1000

Me: oh screw it I'll use the comp then study ughhhh

Now I shall leave you with a picture of some of the characters from kamigami no asobi

Xoxo Take Care 
~Miharu 

No comments:

Post a Comment