Monday 16 June 2014

My Introduction

Hello my name is Miharu. This is my second blog actually haha my first blog was so epic so I decided to make a better one. I love watching lots of anime and my life is somewhat interesting in a way. //facepalm I really don't know what to type now but if you want you can check out my wattpad story I just started writing it not long ago. Hope you enjoy. ( http://www.wattpad.com/story/14418266-you-don%27t-know-the-whole-story ) this is the website. Well I gotta get some rest now I have a long day tomorrow. Finals are next week and I'm cramming like crazy. I have no idea how I find time to do these things. //sigh
I'm currently into this ongoing anime series called Kamigami No Asobi it's a really good show. Here's a picture.

Xoxo Take Care 
~Miharu 

No comments:

Post a Comment